Trampoline, sand castle competition ... this summer, he wants to be! Entering it is tempting, but is the pace and activity appropriate for its age? Our advice before registering it.
In France, there are more than a hundred beach clubs, most of them located on the coasts of the Channel and the Atlantic, which allow children to practice organized and supervised activities. But how do you make your choice, what security guarantees do they offer, what activities are offered to children and more specifically to the youngest ones?
At the beach club, what a welcome for children?
- The beach clubs welcome children from 3 years, on the sole condition that they are clean.
- They are open during summer school holidays (July and August) and, depending on the club, from 9 am to 9:30 am to noon to 12:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm During these hours opening, you can bring your child and resume when you want. Only a small number of clubs open during the day.
- In any case, it is advisable to leave the little ones only for half days! At 3-4 years, two hours of beach are enough.
What activities do beach clubs offer?
- The equipment differs from one club to anotheraccording to its location and its means. Generally, everyone has a trampoline, inflatable structures and a portico. Animators supervise children and offer them a number of activities.
- Group games such as obstacle courses or ball games are organized. These activities on soft ground, the sand, allow the children to become aware of their supports and to materialize a new space: the beach.
1 2 3