We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Every day, find one of the infos extracted from the new issue of the collection "The Essentials of: 31 bobos of the summer under the magnifying glass", sold with the September 2012 issue of. Today, bobos in the water ...
- He jumped into the water, he wanted to pursue the small crabs in the rocks without his plastic sandals and he returned the foot (or the knee, the hand ...) in blood. No wonder, broken pieces of shell, mussels, oysters especially, are particularly sharp.
It's serious ?
- When the cut is not very wide and does not bleed too much, do not worry. Ask the rescuer to assess the depth of the wound, have it cleaned and check that the tendons are not affected.
Remedies on a case by case basis:
- If you are far from a first aid post, rinse the wound with mineral water at first by spreading the flesh a little to clean thoroughly.
- Clean the wound with soap and water as soon as possible. The operation is to renew at the return of the beach and during several days.
- If it bleeds a lot, press the wound with the non-adhesive part of a bandage or, alternatively, with a cloth. Your child will not like, but it's the only way to stop the bleeding.
- Disinfect with a local antiseptic.
- Apply a well covering dressing in the day time of healing.
- If your child is struggling to move the affected limb or if the wound seems deep, go to the emergency room.
Find more information in "The essentials of: 31 bobos of the summer under the magnifying glass", sold with the September issue of pocket size.
Eat everything, couples, authority, child care, allergies, sleep, nutrition, games and toys, back to school ... find other Essential tips.