A dessert certainly original and full of sweetness. From 16 months.
- For 2 desserts:
- 1 new carrot of 70 g
- 3 c. tablespoon of growth milk
- 3 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 3 c. tablespoon of coconut milk
- 1 slice of cinnamon powder
- 1 drop of vanilla extract
- 5 g grated coconut
Wash carrot, slice thinly, cook covered for 30 minutes over low heat in milk + 3 tbsp. water and cinnamon. Out of the heat, add the coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and mix until you get a creamy consistency. Spread in two ramekins and place a minimum hour cool.