We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Stop smoking ... essential when you are expecting a baby! Even better, take it before you are pregnant. Here are some simple tips to help you. Not sure it works, but nothing costs to try!
- Make a hole at the beginning of the cigarette.
- Put your pack of cigarettes in your mailbox (very effective if you live on the sixth floor without a lift).
- Buy lollipops without sugar.
- Make yourself smoke in one room of your apartment or house (or on the balcony).
- Let your cigarettes burn.
- Suck a square of bitter dark chocolate light.
- Limit coffees that always make you want to smoke
- at the same time.
- Take a mint-free chewing gum or candy
- Make sewing, knitting, embroidery, puzzles. Do your nails, strum on your computer.
- The bottom line is to have your hands busy.
- Cut your cigarettes in half.
- Crush each cigarette halfway.
- Take a sip of water, take the time to unclog the bottle, pour the water into the glass, rinse it and store it.
- Write down the date and time on a notebook each time you want a cigarette. And decide to wait five minutes.
- Try a day without tobacco. And continue ...