Every day, find one of the infos extracted from the new number of the collection "The Essentials of: 903 first names to choose according to the season", sold with the January issue of. Today, 5 first names of winter. White names like snow, angels, biblical references or celebrating Christmas ... find your happiness in our selection.
- Germanic blank, bright white. Sainte Blanche was a Roman who paid dearly for her conversion to Christianity: she was executed with husband and child in 290. Party : the 3rd of October. derivatives : Bianca, Blanca, Branca.
- Greek Timotheoshe who honors God. Timothy was baptized by St Paul, and at the death of the apostle he was responsible for the Church of Ephesus before suffering the martyrdom. Party : January 26th. Derivatives: Tim, Timothy, Timmy, Timéo.
- In English, means holly. Nobel Prize winner John Galsworthy, who made this plant a first name, thanks to one of the characters in his novel The Saga of Forsyte. Party : October 5th with Fleur. Derived: Hollie.
- Hebrew imanu-el, God is with us. In the Bible, Isaiah means under this name the Messiah of the Jews. Party : December 25th. Derivatives: Manuel, Mandel, Manolo, Mano, Manu, Maan.
- Latin candidus, bright white. This name is derived from Candace, an ancient Ethiopian dynastic title referring to the king's mother. Party : the 3rd of October. Derivatives: Candace, Candie, Candy.
Find other names in "The Essentials of: 903 first names to choose according to the season", sold with the January issue of, pocket size.
And also in our Guide of the first names.
Nutrition, diseases, couples, authority, child care, allergies, sleep, games and toys ... find other Essential tips.